Helping primary and secondary schools in Ireland and the UK
How It Works
- Conduct a thorough need analysis, testing the English level and goals of the student
- Meet with teachers to decide the best route for individual students
- Increase students’ English level within a short period of time where they will gain the confidence to speak out in the classroom as well as do well on tests.
- Relay back to the teachers on the progress and struggles in certain subjects.
- Follow protocols and give any information needed for funding organisations.
- Needs Analysis of the students
- Tailored curriculum and syllabus, which can coincide with JC or LC cycle
- Weekly lessons, either individually or group lessons, with homework given
- Progress Reports to teachers.